Foot Care Nurse
We are looking for a patient focused foot care nurse to join our team. We are currently offering a part-time position with flexible scheduling but are open to discussing full-time opportunities with anyone that has a patient load.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct foot assessments and provide treatment for common foot ailments such as: onychomycosis (tinea unguium), corn & callous treatments
- Knowledgeable of the effect of health issues such as diabetes, mellitus & arthritis on the patient‘s ability take care of their feet and nails.
- Work closely with the patient’s primary care physician and support staff
- Understand the range of services provided by and products sold at KW Athletics
- Continually assess, anticipate, identify and respond to new and changing needs of clients and communicates available resources to clients when appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Currently registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO).
- Prior experience in foot care (conducting assessments and treatments of common foot conditions chronic diseases)
- Ability to effectively manage time and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
Scheduling and remuneration are flexible
Please submit cover letter and resume, or any questions to: email@example.com