Are you interested in a career in Pedorthics?
We're looking to hire an enthusiastic, personable and reliable fourth year student or recent graduate to join our team on a part time basis. We offer flexible hours depending on the student's current course load and schedule.
- Clinic Administration - answering phones, booking appointments, completing sales transactions
- Bracing sales - the opportunity to learn about different products and sell bracing dependent on patients’ needs
- Orthotic Manufacturing - our orthotics are made on-site, you will have the opportunity to learn about the process and help with some of the process
Qualifications and Skills
- A strong commitment to quality care and service delivery
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as be a leader to others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working with orthotics, bracing or an Athletic Therapist is an asset
- Graduate or student in last year of degree with graduation expected Spring 2020 in Kinesiology,Health Science, Science, or Engineering
This employment opportunity is for someone interested in beginning a full-time Pedorthic apprenticeship upon graduation. For information regarding the apprenticeship please visit:
To apply please send cover letter and resume to:
Kylie Farmer C. Ped (C), BAHSc (Athletic Therapy)
© Copyright KW Athletics | Foot Orthotics & Bracing